To ensure that International Policy Digest’s comments section provides an opportunity for our readers to provide honest and open feedback, commentary and criticisms of articles and/or blog posts published on International Policy Digest, please observe the following guidelines when commenting on articles and/or blog posts:
• Comments must be written directly in response to the content of the blog post and/or article or in response to a comments thread.
• While constructive criticism and feedback are certainly encouraged, comments must be respectful to the author(s) or another commentator in the comments thread. Any personal attacks will not be tolerated.
• Efforts to publish URL’s unrelated to the article or blog post will not be tolerated and will result in the commentator being ‘blacklisted’ from making future comments.
• International Policy Digest reserves the right to mark as spam comments deemed unsuitable for publication. IPD will not take editorial license regarding comments made and will not edit them to fit a certain narrative. However, comments will sometimes be edited for spacing and other related issues.
• International Policy Digest does reserve the right to contact any commentators in order to request that they re-submit any comments for clarity in order to make their comments suitable for publication.
International Policy Digest values your privacy and we will not make your email addresses available to the public at large.